This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
When do we collect your data?
- When you enter details into any of our online forms our websites. We have two websites that collect and use your data: www.branchandblossom.co.uk and www.myaccount.branchandblossom.co.uk. We may also ask for personal data over the phone. When personal data is collected over the phone it’s entered into our SSL database and is never shared with any other company or persons.
- We may collect personal data when you are making an online payment to us over our website.
What personal data do we collect?
- If you have used our contact form on our website, we collect your: full name, Email address and phone number.
- If you have an online account with us, we collect your: full name, address and gender. We also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details of your interactions with us via email, phone and online chats.
- Copies of documents you provide to aid the design process.
How do we use your personal data?
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints.
- In setting up an account on our customer service system called MyAccount.
- When providing designs via post or online via MyAccount
- Processing payments via Stripe*
Do we share your personal data?
No do not share any of your personal data with any third parties.
Who long do we keep your personal data?
We do not keep your data any longer when it’s needed. As part of our contact with garden design customers, we store your design and personal data in MyAccount for 2 years. If you don’t want your account anymore contact us and it can be removed.